Make the most of your down-time and relax in the glorious surroundings of the Health Club at Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens
The Grade II listed stables still feature the original arched gateway and offer the ideal escape from the stresses and strains of everyday life; the perfect way to relax and re-energise. Along with full use of these facilities, your membership entitles you to special benefits and privileges when dining, meeting and staying at Tylney Hall. As a Lifestyle member you can be assured of a personal warm welcome on each and every visit to Tylney Hall. Click here for full details of the leisure facilities.
- One Complimentary Meal in the Oak Room Restaurant when two or more dine
- 10% discount on your total food bill in our Lounge and Terraces
- Preferential accommodation rates
- 15% off treatments and retail products in our Salon
- Complimentary Private Dining Room and Meeting Room Vouchers
- Regular updates on Future Events and Special Offers
- One Complimentary Overnight stay Voucher (when you refer a new member)
Peak (Mon - Sun): From £85 per person/per month
Off Peak (Mon - Fri): From £60 per person/per month
Children 6 - 15 years
Peak (Mon - Sun): £40 per child/per month
Off Peak (Mon - Fri): £30 per child/per month
Please note: Membership fees are not applicable for children aged 0 -5.
Children are 0-15 years old and must be accompanied by an adult and be on the same membership as the adult member.
From £55.00 per person, per month
£25.00 per person, per day, subject to availability
Please contact Holly Dean on 01256 764881 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to make an appointment to view the facilities.