Christmas is a time for relaxation, indulging and spending quality time with Friends and Family and what better place to spend it than at Tylney Hall Hotel.
Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens is beautiful at all times of the year, but the festive period truly brings a whole other level of magic, with Christmas spirit adorning each room.
Join us on 24th December for our three-day house party programme, full of festive fayre, fun and fantastic service.
CHRISTMAS HOUSE PARTY
(includes but is not limited to the below)
Thursday 24th December
- Full Afternoon Tea served in our cosy fire-lit lounges
- Cocktails and canapés
- Dine in our award-winning Oak Room restaurant
- Music from our resident pianist
Friday 25th December
- Freshly brewed coffee and a delicious breakfast
- Mulled wine in our historic and festively decorated lounges
- A light Lunch in the Tylney Suite
- Traditional Christmas Dinner in our Oak Room Restaurant
- Saxophonist in the Italian Lounge
Saturday 26th December
- Country Pursuits, including archery and laser clay pigeon shooting
- A light Luncheon in the Tylney Suite
- Champagne and canapés
- Four-course Black Tie Dinner
- Live music from the Jazz Trio in the Italian Lounge
CHRISTMAS HOUSE PARTY PRICES
Prices are per person, based on two people sharing the room type selected.
3 NIGHTS (Arriving 24th)
Deluxe Bedroom | £1145.00
Executive Bedroom | £1280.00
Junior Suites | £1355.00
Suite/ Studio Suites | £1460.00
Master Suites | £1565.00
State Suites | £1835.00
COURTYARD AND GARDEN
Deluxe Bedroom | £995.00
Executive Bedroom | £1145.00
Junior Suites | £1280.00
Suite/ Studio Suites | £1355.00
Children under 2 can stay free of charge. Children aged 3 to 9 years £248.75 per child, children aged 10-15 years £497.50 per child (children's prices based on a Deluxe Bedroom)
If you are visiting friends and family and therefore have limited dining requirements, then we do have bed & breakfast rates available.
To book, please contact our Reservations Team on 01256 764881 or email email@example.com to book