Heralding in the New Year at Tylney Hall is a truly memorable occasion. Arriving at the hotel with its floodlit exterior and forecourt fountain, you can imagine you are arriving for a party in a private stately home and we have two enticing options to choose from this New Year.
NEW YEAR'S EVE GALA DINNER DANCE - Two-night residential Package
- Arrive Sunday 30th December 2018 afternoon and enjoy Cream Tea in the lounge, followed by a three-course dinner in the Oak Room Restaurant with live entertainment
- Feast on full Afternoon Tea in the elegant lounge with our resident pianist on the 31st December 2018 afternoon
- Champagne and canapé reception with live entertainment
- Innovative five-course gourmet dinner on New Year’s Eve - to be served at Captain-style tables
- Live band and dancing in the Tylney suite
This is a black tie event.
Our two night package allows guests to start the celebrations on either the 30th or 31st December, departing on either 1st or 2nd January 2019.
Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a double or twin room, includes a five-course Gala Dinner on New Year's Eve and a three-course dinner on the additional night.
Courtyard & Gardens Mansion House
Deluxe Bedroom £485.00 £535.00
Executive Bedroom £565.00 £605.00
Junior Suite £635.00 £635.00
Suite/Studio Suite £685.00 £785.00
Master Suite £885.00
State Suite £985.00
Please view the Christmas House Party Brochure for full details.
Book online or telephone our Reservations Team on 01256 764881
NEW YEAR'S EVE FAMILY CELEBRATION IN THE CHESTNUT SUITE | 7PM
Celebrate the New Year with the entire family in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
- Welcome drink
- A delicious hot and cold choice buffet
- Family disco umtil 1.30am
Non Residential - £85.00 per adult, £45.50 per child (under 14-years-old)
Should you wish to stay...
A range of family bedrooms are available in the Mansion House and Courtyard & Gardens from £225.00 per room (based on two adults and two children sharing).
New Year's Eve Family Celebration tickets to be purchased additionally.
Contact our Reservations Team on 01256 764881 for further details and to book.