Heralding in the New Year at Tylney Hall is a truly memorable occasion with two beautiful settings - the elegant and the magnificent, both within the historic Mansion House - for New Year's Eve.
TWO NIGHT BLACK TIE GOURMET CELEBRATION
Saturday 30th December
- Cream Tea and savouries
- Three-course dinner in the Oak Room Restaurant, accompanied by our resident pianist.
Sunday 31st December
- Cream Tea and savoury selection
- Champagne cocktails and canapés in the Italian Lounge, accompanied by our resident harpist
- Five-course black tie innovative Gourmet Dinner in the Oak Room Restaurant with pianist.
- Toast midnight with Champagne and dance until 1.00am at the disco.
Monday 1st January
- Sumptuous breakfast in the Oak Room Restaurant.
- A fond farewell to those who joined us on the 30th December (or extend your stay!).
- For those who joined on the 31st, enjoy a three-course dinner in the Oak Room Restaurant
Courtyard & Garden (2 nights, arriving on either 30th or 31st)
Deluxe Bedroom | £560.00
Executive Bedroom | £620.00
Junior Suites | £710.00
Suite/ Studio Suites | £750.00
Mansion House (2 nights, arriving on either 30th or 31st)
Deluxe Bedroom | £620.00
Executive Bedroom | £730.00
Junior Suites | £770.00
Suite/ Studio Suites | £850.00
Master Suites | £970.00
State Suites | £1,070.00
Please click here to book the Two Night Black Tie Gourmet Celebration online
Price per person, based on two people sharing the room type selected, including the programme specified and VAT.
For more information on either of these events, please contact our Reservations Team on 01256 764881 or firstname.lastname@example.org