Elite Hotels (Rotherwick) Ltd and it’s subsidiary companies, Ashdown Park (Sussex) Ltd, The Grand Hotel (Eastbourne) Ltd, Luton Hoo Park Ltd and Tylney Hall Hotel Ltd is committed to meeting its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations ‘GDPR’ and ensuring the privacy and security of all personal information.
What information do we collect?
When you make an enquiry or reservation with our hotels, we may ask you to provide certain personal information including your full name, email address, home address, contact number and payment details.
What legal basis do we rely on when collecting and processing personal data?
Performance of a contract: The use of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will use your information to carry out our obligation to complete and administer that reservation under the contract that we have with you.
Legitimate interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as provide you with the best suitable content of the website, emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes.
Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain direct marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the addresses at the end of this Privacy Statement
What do we use your information for?
- We may use your information for the following purposes:
- in the normal course of our business, to allow us to register you to use our hotels and services and to provide you with our services on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services;
- to allow us to manage your reservation on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services;
- to allow us to analyse your personal preferences and personalise our services to you;
- to store your data to pre-populate fields to make it easier for you to provide information when you return to our sites;
- to communicate with you including sending you information about products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You will be able to opt-out of such communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
- to validate your information to check that the data we hold about our customers is accurate, consistent and up to date on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services;
- in pursuit of our legitimate interests, to record CCTV footage to ensure the safety and security of our premises, staff and customers;
- to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject
We shall periodically check that the personal data we store for you is accurate
Who do we share your information with?
How long do we store your personal data for?
We only store your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes listed under the ‘What do we use your information for?’ section and to meet our legal obligations as a company.
What are your rights?
Access to your personal data: You have the right to request a copy of any information which we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of this information please contact Elite Hotels (Rotherwick) Ltd, Ashdown Park, Wych Cross, Forest Row, East Sussex RH18 5JR
Right to withdraw: Where you have given your consent for us to use your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Rectification: You may ask us to rectify inaccurate information held about you. If you would like to update the data we hold about you, please contact Elite Hotels (Rotherwick) Ltd, Ashdown Park, Wych Cross, Forest Row, East Sussex RH18 5JR with your request
Erasure: You may ask us to delete your personal data. If you would like us to delete the personal data we hold about you, please contact us on the contact details above, specifying why you would like us to delete your personal data.
Portability: You may ask us to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form, or ask for us to send such personal data to another data controller.
You are advised that if you do not consent to the use and saving of cookies from the website(s) on to your computer hard drive then you should take necessary steps within your web browser security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored on your computer hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. It should be noted that no personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Security and Data Storage
We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure once it has been transferred to our systems. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, and data stored on our IT systems, the website(s) and associated databases.